Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:25:20 -0500
From: Internet-Drafts@ietf.org
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-narayanan-dna-routers-bcp-00.txt
Sender: i-d-announce-bounces@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org

directories.

	Title		: Detecting Network Attachment in IPv6 - Best Current
			  Practices for Routers
	Author(s)	: S. Narayanan, et al.
	Filename	: draft-narayanan-dna-routers-bcp-00.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-2-11

Hosts experiencing rapid link-layer changes may require more frequent
    configuration change detection procedures than traditional fixed
    hosts.  This document describes practices available to network
    deployers in order to support hosts Detecting Network Attachment in
    IPv6 networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-narayanan-dna-routers-bcp-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request@ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.