[DNA] Confirming feel of the room for DNA BCPs

Hi,

I was just wondering if we can get a confirmation of
the feel of the room from IETF 61 about the
Best Current Practices documents?

The minutes of the session are available at:

http://www1.ietf.org/proceedings_new/04nov/dna.html

Of particular interest is the sense of the room
on one router and one host BCP document:

"
Erik Nordmark:
     This sounds like two BCPs. One for host implementors, telling them
how to make the hosts to behave better however the routers are
configured. The other one on how one would configure a router, network, etc.

(Sens[sic] of the room on two drafts, majority favouring)"

Does anyone have comments on this?

It would be good to know if this is how people feel on-list,
so that we can work out editors and review for the additional document.

Greg